Vertical Poultry Nipple Drinkers
- Nipple Drinkers are an innovative way to provide always-fresh water to your flock.
- Each time a bird pecks the stainless steel tab, a small amount of fresh water is released.
- Traditional waterers, on the other hand, need to be cleaned and re-filled frequently, and are prone to contamination.
- Vertical Nipple Drinkers are a great solution for birds of all ages, including baby chicks.
- For a fully automated "on demand" solution, consider a Backyard Flock Automatic Poultry Watering Kit. BYF Watering Kits allow you to connect your nipple drinkers to household water lines, providing a constant supply of fresh water for your flock.
- For a portable option, Backyard Flock Vertical Nipple Drinkers can be installed on the bottom of a container such as a bucket. For mounting on the side of a container, consider BYF Horizontal Nipple Drinkers or Drinker Cups (sold separately).
- Important - Vertical Nipple Drinkers require a low-pressure water source. If connecting to household water lines, a pressure regulator must be used.
* Pressure regulators are included in all BYF Watering Kits (sold separately).