Horizontal Poultry Nipple Drinkers
- Nipple Drinkers are an innovative way to provide always-fresh water to your flock.
- As a bird drinks, the stainless tab is activated, releasing a small amount of water onto the lower lip of the nipple.
- Traditional waterers, on the other hand, need to be cleaned and re-filled frequently, and are prone to contamination.
- For a fully automated "on demand" solution, consider a Backyard Flock Automatic Poultry Watering Kit. BYF Watering Kits allow you to connect your nipple drinkers to household water lines, providing a constant supply of fresh water for your flock.
- For a portable option, Backyard Flock Horizontal Nipple Drinkers can be installed on the side of a bucket or similar container. For mounting on the bottom of a container, consider BYF Vertical Nipple Drinkers or Drinker Cups (sold separately).
- Backyard Flock Horizontal Nipple Drinkers are manufactured for Backyard Flock in Denmark by Columbus Aqua.
- Important - Nipple Drinkers require a low-pressure water source. If connecting to household water lines, a pressure regulator must be used.
* Pressure regulators are included in all BYF Watering Kits (sold separately).